Job reference: 016933
Location: Greengates School, Mexico
Closing date: 31/05/2023
Department: SLT – Academic
Greengates School is a prestigious British International School, now part of the Nord Anglia family of schools, in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1000 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers International Curriculum Association IEYC and IPC in the Primary School and Cambridge Assessment IGCSE followed by the IB Diploma Programme in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 72 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of Academic Director with effect from August 2023.
Applicants must be qualified for the role with at least five years of experience in Leadership positions. Please check the full expectations and requirements on the Job Description document.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree Preferred
- Teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or equivalent)
- Leadership Experience
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
Greengates School offers for international hires:
- A two-year contract
- Generous local salary
- Sterling displacement allowance
- Gratuity of two-month salary at the end of the first two-year contract
- Access to Nord Anglia Education’s excellent professional development
- Major Medical insurance
- Annual airfare
- Rent allowance and assistance in renting accommodation
- Free lunch in school
HOW TO APPLY
We welcome applications from individuals who are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to make a signiﬁcant impact on our students and school community.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with the school leadership team through a video call