Radio Systems PetSafe is now seeking a ecommerce sales Analyst to join our team. The role will assist RSC’s international customers and sales managers with day-to-day administrative support to grow, promote and maintain e-commerce sales. You will be responsible for support in the management of authorized distribution and intellectual property rights. We are ideally looking for candidates who are based in the North East of Ireland but we are also open to remote workers.
· Collecting and analyzing data to support International E-Commerce Business Manager with planning and implementation of the online marketing and promotions strategy across various channels.
· Manage key areas of the Amazon business such as promotions, merchandising, Subscribe & Save, Brand Registry, marketing budgets etc.
· Regular reporting to senior management & internal teams, providing weekly updates on certain topics such as inventory reports, sales analysis, invoicing etc.
· Project lead focused on growing key products across Amazon EU while working alongside content & sales teams.
· Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
· Provide support to sales managers across Europe through conducting regular market analysis.
· Brand-standard enforcement of images, trademarks, and copyrights, reviewing for compliance online and across marketplaces.
· Channel Management and Compliance – Work with Sales Manager and Retail Partners to monitor prices of PetSafe Brand products by auditing our online Retail Partners and Market Place sellers.
· Liaise with content team to ensure online content and marketing activity are aligned and optimized.
· Manage relationship with strategic third-party partner on Amazon EU and other online marketplaces.
· Minimum 1 year e-com experience
· College Degree
· Fluency in English; additional European Language is an advantage.
· A motivated self-starter with a desire to make a difference and learn at a fast pace
· Analytical & problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills including in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Tableau is preferable, but not required.
· Online/tech savvy and should have the ability to learn and use various sales tools to manage and present data, and to run reports
· Must be able to communicate effectively with external stakeholders & be able to provide analytical insights to internal teams within the organization.
· Strong & flexible organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
· A strong understanding of the E-Commerce retail environment
· Timely communication with both internal and external customers
· Completion of multiple tasks on time
· Business plans and database management
· Manage and report price promotion plans
· Responsible for price monitoring and online compliance databases
· Reports to International E-Commerce Sales Manager
· Regular communication with the International Sales Team & senior management.
· Collaborate with the other functions including marketing, customer care, operations and finance.
· Cooperation with the US Online Compliance Specialist
· E-com partners and other external service providers
· Hybrid working model.
· Health insurance.
· Gym expenses.
· 26 days annual leave plus all other public holidays.
· Work away Scheme.
· Bring your dog to work everyday.
· Pet insurance/Pet expenses.
· Learning and development
· Educational expenses.
· Promotional opportunities.
· Free Parking.