Helium Health is seeking Graduate Trainees to join their team. The company provides a full range of healthtech solutions for healthcare providers, payers, patients, and partners in emerging markets with a mission to provide world-class healthcare to 6 billion patients.
By joining Helium Health, trainees will be able to work with a talented team, participate in meaningful work, and develop professional skills through a 6-month program that includes on-the-job training, formal training sessions, job rotation, and mentorship
Why choose Helium Health?
Helium Health is a comprehensive health tech company that offers a range of solutions to healthcare providers, patients, payers, and partners in emerging markets. Our goal is to make top-notch healthcare services accessible to the 6 billion patients in these markets. Our passion for this mission drives us every day, and we love the challenge of building the digital infrastructure for African healthcare.
- How can I get a caregiver job in UK from Nigeria?
- Apply for Bench Joiner/Carpenter (Workshop) Job in the UK, With Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs in Canada
What’s in it for you?
When talent meets a challenging opportunity, the outcome is a supportive environment to succeed. From day one, you will be warmly welcomed and provided with the resources and guidance from our great leaders to navigate your journey at Helium Health. You will have the chance to work with our talented and innovative team working towards world domination, participate in meaningful work, and develop the skills necessary for a successful career at Helium Health and beyond.
Our Graduate Trainees will have the chance to explore different career paths and build professional skills, as well as network and enhance industry-specific knowledge. You will be challenged with tasks designed to strengthen your skills and develop new ones.
Your journey at Helium Health will start with a 6-month program that includes on-the-job training with our leaders and experts, formal training sessions, job rotations, and mentorship.
You will receive a monthly salary, a communication allowance, and access to the tools needed to do your job.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for individuals who share our mission and have a combination of talent, passion, and boldness. If you fit the following criteria, this opportunity is perfect for you:
- Possess a first degree from a reputable institution with 0-2 years of experience
- Nigerian graduates must have completed NYSC
- Demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and/or professional certifications
- Show an interest in sales, fintech, product, and data
- Have impressive communication skills
- Are proficient in conducting research and delivering presentations
- Are tech-savvy and proficient in using productivity tools such as Google suite or Microsoft office
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Display professionalism, poise, and a strong work ethic with a focus on innovation
Locations: Nigeria and Kenya.
Helium Health values diversity and does not discriminate in its employment practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or physical disability.