Are you a Java/J2EE developer or lead looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further than GSPANN! We’re currently hiring talented individuals to join our team and work on cutting-edge projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. With competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for growth and professional development, this is the perfect chance to take your career to the next level. Read on to learn more about what we have to offer!
Who is GSPANN?
GSPANN is an enterprise software and services company that specializes in providing end-to-end solutions for enterprise content management (ECM), customer experience (CX), and big data/analytics.
Founded in 2002, GSPANN has a team of over 700+ skilled professionals who are experts in delivering consulting, implementation, and support services for some of the world’s leading organizations.
GSPANN’s Java/JEE developers and leads work on a variety of projects that involve developing web applications, portal development, middleware integration, and so on. They also provide expertise in troubleshooting issues that arise during the software development process.
If you are a Java/JEE developer or lead with 4-12 years of experience, then GSPANN may be the right company for you. Visit our website to learn more about our current openings.
What do they look for in a candidate?
When looking for a Java/JEE developer or lead, GSPANN looks for candidates with a strong technical background and experience in Java/JEE technologies. They also look for candidates who are proactive and have a positive attitude. In addition, they look for candidates who are able to work independently and in a team environment.
The Java/J2EE Development Process
Java/J2EE development is a process that involves the use of various tools and technologies to create Java applications. The process typically begins with the identification of the business requirements for the application. Once the requirements are gathered, the development team designs the application architecture and determines the best way to implement the functionality.
The next step is to develop the application using Java and related technologies. This includes coding the application, testing it, and deploying it on a server. Once deployed, the application is ready for use by end users.
The Java/J2EE development process is a complex one, but it is important to have a solid understanding of it if you want to be a successful Java developer or lead. At GSPANN, we have a team of experienced developers who can help you every step of the way, from requirements gathering to deployment. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
How to Apply for a position at GSPANN
1. How to Apply for a position at GSPANN
If you are interested in applying for a position at GSPANN, there are a few things that you will need to do. First, you will need to visit our website and create an account. Once you have done this, you will be able to login and access our job board. From here, you can search for open positions that match your skills and experience.
When you find a position that you would like to apply for, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions. We accept applications online only.
If you are selected for an interview, one of our recruiters will contact you to arrange a time that is convenient for both parties. We conduct interviews via Skype, so please make sure that you have access to a webcam and microphone.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with us, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Java/JEE Developer or Lead, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our client’s applications. Your duties will include working with other developers to create high-quality and scalable software, participating in code review meetings, troubleshooting technical issues, and providing support to end users. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that all software meets company standards and best practices. As a Lead, you will also be responsible for mentoring and guiding other developers on the team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and document test changes in microservices-based applications.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications while adhering to the software development standards.
- Perform cross-functional training and facilitate information sharing among the team members.
- Recommend new software development technologies and development processes.
- Perform unit testing on all application functionalities along with supporting integration and load testing activities.
- Collaborate with the team members to ensure that the deliverables are on schedule.
- Participate in requirement gathering and functional specification activities. Assist System Analysts in translating business requirements and functional designs into technical designs.
- Resolve and mitigate production application issues.
- Work with other business and technology teams to resolve end-user inquiries.
- Establish, maintain, and ensure compliance with standards for application development, testing, and documentation.
Skills and Experience
As a Java/JEE Developer or Lead, you will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of GSPANN’s products and solutions. You will work with a team of developers to create high-quality and scalable software. In addition to strong technical skills, you should also have excellent problem-solving abilities and be able to think creatively to come up with innovative solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in application engineering.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
- Hands-on experience in building RESTful microservices applications.
- Expertise in AWS-based microservices, NoSQL database, and AWS services like AWSEC2, AWS Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, Gradle.
- Good understanding of automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
- Well-versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
As a Lead, you will also be responsible for mentoring junior developers and providing guidance on best practices. If you are a senior developer with extensive experience in Java/JEE, we would love to hear from you!
- Amazon’s Hiring Spree: Explore the Top Jobs Available at Amazon in 2023
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon Fulfillment Center: Amazon Remote jobs
- Amazon Technical Support Associate- Amazon Remote Jobs