- The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling to and managing Modern Trade customers within a specified area.
- He/she will be required to expand the territory (recruit more outlet) and grow performance of existing outlets.
- Day- Day management of customers in their assigned territory.
- Drive sales into modern trade stores within the assigned territory. Responsible for order generation and payment-
- Execute trade activities and promotions in all stores within assigned territory.
- Carry out pricing and competitive activity surveys within modern trade stores.
- He/She will be responsible for customers on new products enlistment within the stores and communicate price changes to customers price changes
- Resolving customer challenges and concerns where applicable
- Responsible for store shelf displays and sustaining the share of the shelf
- Prepare sales orders,seasonal sales promotion, activation & product Sampling plan in Modern Trade.
- Develop and maintain relationship with regional key accounts.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly target of selected customers.
- Assist Sales Manager in approaching new customers.
Preferred candidate should have sales experience in FMCG
Candidate should have experience in modern trade key accounts management such as Shoprite,The Games, Adide, Hubmarts Etc
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Modern Trade Sales.
Salary : Open
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ikeja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales (Required)
- Modern Trade Sales (Required)