Calluses are painful when they form and this pain increases as they grow. Alright what causes calluses and how does it pass? What is good for callus in hand and standing? Let’s look at the answers to these questions together and start the application right away.
What is callus? Why Does It Happen?
Before going into details, let’s explain what a callus is. It is the biggest problem of people who work with their hands, as well as those who work standing and have to wear closed shoes all the time. Calluses are a kind of reaction of the skin. The skin reacts by thickening to irritation of a particular area due to friction or pressure. Here is the callus in this reaction…
Calluses appear on the feet rather than the hands. So why the callus?
- Wearing tight and tight shoes
- high heels
- standing for a long time
- Continuous handicrafts
- wrong gait
- Occupational deformation
- Excessive sweating of the feet and lack of air
- Trauma to the fingertips of guitar or violin players
- Excessive use of sports equipment.
If you are experiencing these situations, it is possible to see calluses on your feet or hands. But don’t worry, we will tell you about the treatment methods right away. In this way, you can get rid of calluses in a short time by applying a solution. Keep reading.
How Is It Callus?
First of all, we will talk about some regular measures. By applying these methods, you can prevent new calluses and eliminate existing ones. Here is the answer to the question of how the callus goes:
- Ventilate your feet, keep them moist.
- Prefer cotton socks. Change socks.
- You can use special soles inside the shoes.
- Pay attention to foot cleaning.
- In addition, vitamins A and E prevent the formation of calluses.
- You can use protective equipment.
- Massage with nourishing oils such as almond oil.
If you do these regularly, the formation of new calluses will be prevented. At the same time, you should pay attention to your hand hygiene and to use protective equipment while doing sports. However, if you do these, you can prevent calluses.
What Is Good For Hand and Standing Calluses?
We just talked about the possibility of calluses on both hands and feet. Now let’s see what is good for these calluses separately. First of all, let’s answer the question of what is good for corns:
- Almond oil: If you massage the callused hand with this oil, your calluses will become smaller and softer as soon as possible. The vitamin E in it is the vitamin that helps in this regard.
- Humidifiers: Natural moisturizers soften calluses. Because dryness can also cause callus formation. You need to apply moisturizing cream to the callused areas every day.
- Garlic: Garlic also has antibacterial properties. That’s why they can pass calluses right away. You can sleep by applying it to your calluses.
These methods get rid of calluses. In addition to this, let’s give the answers to the question of what is good for callus:
- Antibacterial creams: Creams with antibacterial properties in them reduce calluses in regular use.
- Tomato skins: If you wonder what Ibrahim Saracoglu says about this, here is the answer: He recommends tomatoes. Close the peeled tomato skins to the callus. Then wrap it here. When you do this regularly, your calluses will go away.
- Chamomile juice: A liter of water and chamomile tea… Mix these two together. Afterwards, you will notice that the pain is relieved and the callus is gone.
As you can see, getting rid of calluses is actually not that difficult. You just need to apply the cures regularly. Then you will be able to get rid of this problem. But don’t forget to take precautions after the calluses have passed!