We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Director- Product Strategy and Innovation – Cyber & Intelligence
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication products that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
Do you have a passion for cyber-security and digital payments? Are you motivated to drive real market change?
About the Role:
• In this role, you will define the global strategic frameworks to scale the Authentication Network and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to articulate and generate interest in the Authentication Network vision
• Conduct research and analyses to develop strategic frameworks and approaches
• Streamline our efforts to evaluate emerging concepts – scoping, analyzing, preparing, and contributing to tactical initiatives by applying problem-solving frameworks
• Stakeholder management: building and nurturing consultative solid relationships with key internal and external senior stakeholders, including influencing executives
• Act as an SME on Authentication Network and related opportunities & threats and develop & maintain a visionary outlook for how Authentication is evolving, and the requisite innovation needed to continue growth and anticipate the impact of those changes
• Collaborate with other product areas (e.g., Product Management, Industry Standards, Legal, Franchise, etc.) and regional teams to support the incubation of innovation
All About You
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to drive compelling narratives and business cases – driving clear consensus on long-term Authentication Network Strategy
• Proven track record of developing successful strategic plans with experience in applying strategic frameworks and tools for analyzing problems and developing approaches
• Ability to coordinate with stakeholders and influence people of a diverse range of backgrounds
• Comfort with and an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Working knowledge of digital payments
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Understanding of authentication standards (FIDO/W3C/EMVCo) and security landscape is a plus
• Ability to travel up to 5%
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Purchase, New York: $167,000 – $258,000 USD
Atlanta, Georgia: $145,000 – $224,000 USD
O’Fallon, Missouri: $145,000 – $224,000 USD